Blender Cycles render engine is simply incredible. Simply apply the Cycles materials to the objects , add a Cycles emission plane (functioning as a area light), set your samples and hit render. You also get real time feedback and render from the 3D viewport. Cycles is still being developed and this image is rendered from a Blender Cycles build downloaded from www.graphicall.org. Rendering time about 12 minutes on my GTX570. Caustics and other light effects will look better with double or triple the samples (2-3000).
- How I roast my Coffee Beans at Home
- My Experience with HFMD
- Roasting my own Coffee
- My New X650 Carbon Fibre Foldable QuadCopter
- X-CAM Tech X100B 2 Axis Brushless Gimbal Test.
- Flying again near Gardens by the Bay and at Bishan Ang Mo Kio Park
- Video Stabilization with Deshaker V3
- GoPro Wire Rope mount built with Furniture Coasters
- Sunday Multicopter funfly with friends
- Funfly near Gardens by the Bay